In the August 14, 2009 edition of Plastic Surgery News, find out about a new reconstructive surgery option for people with facial trauma or malformation, and learn why looking younger is less expensive–and less painful–than ever. Plus, get the skinny on how some British men are getting the slimming effects of liposuction without going under the knife, learn how a face lift can cure migraine headaches, and find out which reality show star and paparazzi fave has female fans seeking plastic surgery.
All of those stories and more are featured in this week’s newscast. Click the screen below to catch Plastic Surgery News now!
Organizations mentioned in this episode:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Geoffrey Keyes, MD, FACS
- Centers for Disease Control
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Louis P. Bucky, MD, FACS
- Philip Young, MD
- Anika Therapeutics
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Lane Smith, MD, FAACS
- Bahman Guyuron, MD