Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery

treatment options for fat pad atrophy

Hi, I am a female podiatrist looking for treatment options for my female patients!
The number one request that i get from my female patients is to treat the pain at the ball of their feet. The most common problem that i see is the atrophy of the fat pad. I have had training with Sculptra injection, however i would like to know of any other means of cosmetic treatment (surgical or non-surgical), and how to get a hold of the rep!
thank you

Related Posts

The Plastic Surgery Channel Surgeon Answers: (0)

Leave a Comment

Get notified of new comments on this post