In the July 10, 2009 edition of Plastic Surgery News, you decide: should teens get breast implants? Plus, find out about a surprising treatment for baldness that is getting great results, and learn why one plastic surgeon is giving his patients big discounts when they quit smoking or lose weight. Then, find out why Denise Richards had three breast augmentations!
Click the screen below to catch this week’s Plastic Surgery News!
Organizations mentioned in this episode:
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- State of California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Medical Board
- State of California
- California Senate Business and Professions Committee
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Frank Fechner
- Dr. Simon Ourian
- Denise Richards