In the July 17, 2009 edition of Plastic Surgery News, learn how BOTOX® can be used to treat a painful and disfiguring skin condition, discover what one hair transplant provider is doing to boost the national economy, and get a sneak peek at a new movie that examines America’s obsession with youth and beauty.
All of those stories and more are featured in this week’s newscast. Click the screen below to catch Plastic Surgery News now!
Organizations mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Anil Shah
- Medical News Today
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- Body Image
- University of Buffalo
- University of Kent
- Dutch Association for Plastic Surgery
- Leonard Hair Transplant Associates
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Prescribed Solutions
- Youth Knows No Pain (plastic surgery documentary)